Dr. Virginia Soler Vigil HM Montepríncipe Medical Director. Hospital Universitario HM Montepríncipe is a well- established and mature hospital. We work to ensure that patients and their loved ones choose us as their go-to hospital, and our continued business growth every year is evidence that they appreciate our track record, which encourages us to keep improving.
About HM Montepríncipe, it is a medical and surgical hospital and maternity clinic at the cutting edge of clinical innovation and healthcare quality. It was the frst private hospital in Spain to gain DIN-EN-ISO 9001:2008 certifcation for all its services. In
September 2007 it also became the first private hospital in the Community of Madrid to be accredited as a university centre, that certifcation being later extended to all HM Hospitales centres.
With a built area of more than 21,500 m , the hospital provides all medical/surgical specialities, both for adults and for children, together with a 24-hour A&E service.
The Diagnostic Imaging Department is kitted out with the most modern healthcare technology and conventional radiology equipment, including ultrasound equipment, digital mammography equipment and the new 160-slice CT scanner, which produces all kinds of scans more quickly at higher resolution, exposing the patient to less radiation.
Hybrid operating room
- 120 inpatient rooms + 15 outpatient beds - 13 emergency cubicles
- 2 Labour and Recovery Units - 56 consultation rooms
- 11 operating theatres, one is a Hybrid operating room
- 10 ICU beds + 6 CICU beds
- 17 Paediatric and Neonatal ICU beds - Paediatric Oncology
- 2 high-feld 1.5 T MRI scanners and 1 dynamic 0.7 T 3 MRI scanner - 160-slice CT scanner
- 3D echocardiography and vascular ultrasound - 500 parking spaces
ITS SPECIALIST HEALTHCARE PROVISION ALSO INCLUDES:
• Acute Stroke Programme
• Infammatory Bowel Disease Unit
• Extracorporeal Lithotripsy Programme
• Paediatric Orthopaedics and Traumatology Programme • High-Risk Pregnancy Unit
• Diabetes Unit • Neonatal ICU
• Paediatric Heart Surgery
• Hiperbaric medicine unit.